Jewelry Lifetime Warranty
SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC
LIFETIME Jewelry WARRANTY
SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC is pleased to offer our customers with a lifetime warranty on SOLID GOLD jewelry except for custom pieces purchased through the company.
- The jewelry warranty and service policy will remain available to each client who purchases from SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC from the date of purchase. The offer is available only on all SOLID GOLD jewelry sold directly through the SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC website. The following conditions apply.
1.1. The warranty applies from the date the customer receives the goods for the first time.
1.2. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC lifetime warranty covers the cost of repair for only defects resulting from normal wear, such as cleaning, rhodium plating, and loose prongs.
- When jewelry under the lifetime guarantee is sent to the SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC office, it will be inspected only by a SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC jewelry expert who will determine whether any repairs are needed. If repairs are required that are not covered under the lifetime guarantee, the company will contact the customer for permission before working on the piece.
2.1. The warranty does not cover loss or theft of the jewelry in part or its entirety.
2.2. The warranty does not cover re-sizes.
2.3. If a defect is discovered, the jewelry must be returned to SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC for inspection. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC alone will determine if the defect is due to normal wear or extraordinary circumstances.
2.4. Any jewelry re-sized or altered in any way by a 3rd party not under the ownership of SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC or without the authorization ofSHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC, will forfeit the warranty.
2.5. The customer is liable for any shipping or insurance costs from the customer to the SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC office. The warranty will cover shipping costs and insurance from the SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC office to the customer.
2.6. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will not be held liable for expenses, damage, or any loss incurred while the jewelry is not in possession of the company. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC alone will determine the best way for the jewelry to be returned to the customers.
2.7. If it is determined that the jewelry has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, due to unusual or extreme wear or use, the customer will be held liable to pay for all repairs.
2.8. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will not be liable for damage to any chains that break on pendants, necklaces, and bracelets. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will not be held liable for damage to ear-backs, nose rings, or other body jewelry.
2.9. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will report to the customer any necessary repair required, prior to implementing the repairs. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will be sure to inform the customer if the repair does or does not fall within the bounds of the warranty.
- Upon the request of a customer, SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will re-size a ring one time free of charge, within the first two years after the point of purchase, with the following conditions.
3.1. The ring must be re-sized at a SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC service center, or at a SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC approved service center. If re-sizing at an approved service center, then SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC must be informed of the cost and approve the cost, prior to re-sizing.
3.2. This one-time free re-size will only apply to shanks with no diamonds set on the lower half the shank and will not apply to shanks set with diamonds in their entirety. It is the responsibility of the customer to supply the correct size to SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC prior to ordering rings with diamonds all the way around the shank.
3.3. Only SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will determine if a ring is resizable.
3.4. Rings will only be re-sized within one and a half sizes up or down from their original size, unless SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC in its discretion determines that it can be re-sized beyond this scope.
3.5. Re-sizing requested beyond the one-time free offer, will be charged. The cost of a re-size beyond the one-time free offer will be determined by SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC and depend on the individual nature and content of the ring. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will inform the customer of the cost of re-sizing prior to implementation.
3.6. Any ring re-sized by a 3rd party without the authorization of SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC , will automatically forfeit the warranty, and SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will not be responsible for any costs or damage incurred.
Watch Policy / Repair
Watch overhauls are warranted for six months. This warranty does not cover watches which have been abused, tampered with, or if the watch shows signs of rust resulting from water damage. We are not responsible for worn or broken parts which were not necessary to replace at the time of the repair. There are no warranties on crystals, stems, crowns or watch bands.
- SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will provide free inspection and refurbishment, including polishing of all SOLID GOLD jewelry, on time each year for the natural lifetime of the jewelry. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will advise the customer as necessary regarding any worn parts that have degraded beyond the capability of repair.
- SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC will not be held liable for the jewelry and parts thereof, which may require repair or replacement due to normal wear or extraordinary wear.
- The warranty does not cover the loss or theft of center stones. SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC therefore recommends that each client take advantage of this offer and return the jewelry to SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC office in order to be properly inspected and repaired if need be.
- By purchasing the jewelry from SHRYNE DIAMANTI & CO LLC the customer has agreed to the terms of this warranty, without the need to sign an agreement to the warranty.